OVERNIGHT NURSE POSITION PURPOSE
Join our growing team of dedicated professionals. Residential assisted living homes in the community. Provide exceptional services to our VIP residents in assisted living homes. Overnights 7PM to 7AM. Full-time with a full benefits package.
OVERNIGHT NURSE PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Meet with the resident and family to accurately complete all admission paperwork. Assure that the client and family understand the home care plan and their responsibilities.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Maintain a safe environment for clients.
- Initiate the Plan of Care and make necessary revisions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Supervise, teach and orient caregivers per agency guidelines and regulatory standards.
- Maintain compliance with the state regulations affecting home care.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current home care practices.
OVERNIGHT NURSE JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Licensed as either RN or LPN with the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Previous nursing/managerial experience in private duty home care preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate nursing judgments.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow-through