Executive Team Lead:
The role provides critical support to the company leadership team to ensure that the business development, operational and office management functions are carried out effectively and efficiently.
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEAD QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Management, Finance, Management or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in management, project management and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Well-developed organizational skills, project management, and communication.
- Technical skills including proficiency in Microsoft system and Excel spreadsheets.
- Possess a sensitivity and aptitude for working with the elderly.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with the treatment team.
EXECUTIVE TEAM LEAD ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage complex projects associated with strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for Medical Practitioner Credentialing Process.
- Responsible for Trade Show and continuing education event schedules.
- Responsible for HR functions for new employee on-boarding.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel for various team members and leadership.
- File, organize and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Responsible for insurance and employee audits.
- Responsible for the distribution of incoming correspondences.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies.
- Dealing with calls and correspondence on behalf of the leadership team.
- Attending and keeping accurate minutes at various meetings.
- Researching and summarizing key information for strategic initiatives.
- Articulate information regarding clients to the team.
- Provide proactive, constructive participation in staff meetings, committees, etc.