We are hiring for a qualified Registered Nurse (Internal Medicine RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Travis Air Force Base in Fairfield, California.
Benefits for Internal Medicine Registered Nurse RN:
• Status: Full-Time,, Monday – Friday 7:30am – 4:30pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Registered Nurse (RN) – Internal Medicine must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelors Degree in Nursing, graduate from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC), or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Experience: Have at least 36 months of nursing experience within the last 60 months with one-year inpatient acute care hospital experience. Proficient with Microsoft Office programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current and nonrestrictive license in any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.