At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
* Sign On Bonus or Relocation Assistance Available
We are hiring for a qualified Psychiatric Technician (Psych Tech) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Naval Hospital and associated branch medical clinics at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, California.
• Status: Full-Time, Monday – Friday between the hours of 6am-6pm
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Psychiatric Technician-Mental Health must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians (AAPT) or completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients. Certification must be active; if no certification or expired certification, must be willing and able to acquire certification within an allotted time frame as determined by the COR.
• Experience: 6 months of experience as a Psychiatric Technician after graduation, or 1 year of experience with certification.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please visit our website.