Nurse RN POSITION PURPOSE
Join our growing team of healthcare professionals providing exceptional care to our assisted living residents. We provide upscale assisted living residential homes situated in beautiful residential communities. Our VIP residents and their families demand excellence. Leadership ability a plus as are resilience and flexibility.
Nurse RN PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Meet with the client and family to accurately complete all admission paperwork. Assure that the client and family understand the home care plan
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Maintain a safe environment for clients.
- Initiate the Plan of Care and make necessary revisions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation in preparing client visit
- Supervise, teach and orient caregivers per agency guidelines
- Maintain compliance with the state regulations affecting home care.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current home care practices.
NURSE RN SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL ABILITIES
- Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Currently registered/licensed with the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Previous nursing/managerial experience in private duty home care preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate nursing judgments.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow through
- Ability to generate goodwill for the organization and its management among staff, clients, and referral sources. Demonstrate a strong commitment to client service excellence.
- U.S. Citizen or evidence of valid Alien Work Permit.