Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Case Management in the southern area of California.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- Responsible for the development of staff and systems that promote the support of clinical services.
- Provides leadership and supervision to social workers and case management coordinators.
- Assesses needs, plans, communicates and designs services that are appropriate to the hospital’s mission and patient/family needs.
- Integrates and coordinates services using continuous quality improvement tools.
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Case Management
- Master’s degree in Nursing.
- Current California Registered Nurse License.
- Minimum of two years post-graduate practice in an acute care setting.
- Demonstrated increasing responsibility in supervisor or administrative setting
- Must have management experience in case management
- Must be a RN with acute hospital case management experience
- Strong Care coordination and discharge planning experience is required
This facility is a full service acute care hospital in the southern area of CA and has recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage