Great opportunity for a Laboratory Manager in the southern area of California.
This is a full time, day, position with rotating weekends
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- Supervises and directs the daily operations of the Clinical Laboratory to ensure efficient, timely delivery of services.
- Maintain and improve Safety program to meet changing regulatory requirements. Responsible for coordinating all education programs for Laboratory employees. Work on major projects as requested. Responsible for maintaining and developing the LIS in conjunction with the IS Laboratory analyst.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- BA or BS degree as required by California Law.
- Must be licensed by the State of California as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist. Previous experience as a supervisor preferred.
This facility is a full service acute care hospital in the southern area of CA and has recognized as a Top Performing Hospital and has invested in a new campus expansion project that includes a new 7 story patient tower, 3 story medical office building, and a recently completed 5 level state of the art parking garage