RN POSITION PURPOSE
Join our growing team of dedicated professionals. Provide exceptional services to our VIP residents in assisted living homes.
RN PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Meet with the resident and family to accurately complete all admission paperwork. Assure that the client and family understand the home care plan and their responsibilities.
- Demonstrate dependability.
- Maintain a safe environment for clients.
- Initiate the Plan of Care and make necessary revisions.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Supervise, teach and orient caregivers per agency guidelines and regulatory standards.
- Maintain compliance with the state regulations affecting home care.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current home care practices.
RN SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND PERSONAL ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Nursing degree from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Currently registered/licensed with the Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Previous nursing/managerial experience in private duty home care preferred.
- Demonstrate the ability to make appropriate nursing judgments.
- Ability to listen and communicate clearly, fluently and diplomatically orally
- Ability to remain flexible, resilient, calm and maintain a sense of humor
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, delegate and accurately follow-through
- Ability to generate goodwill for the organization and its management
- Possess and maintain good physical and mental health, including current TB testing.
- U.S. Citizen or evidence of valid Alien Work Permit.