MRI Tech opening in the southeastern area of Missouri.
- Offering Sign On Bonus/Relocation Assistance
- Shift: M-F 09:30-1800; 50% call; Call required, must be with 30 minutes of hospital for call
MRI Tech responsibilities:
- Operates a magnetic resonance scanner to obtain images used by physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of pathologies. Selects appropriate imaging techniques and operates console and peripheral hardware. Enters and monitors patient data, transfers images from disk to magnetic media to produce the transparency, and develops film in an automatic processor. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a chief technologist or manager.
MRI Tech requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty
- At least 1 year of experience in the field or in a related area preferred.
- Requires registration with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (A.R.R.T.).
This area is situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, It serves as a regional hub for education, health care, business and light industry for over 100,000 people.