Operating Room Nurse Manager opening in the southern area of Idaho.
- Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, has line functional responsibility for departmental management.
- Responsibilities shall include, but not limited to: administers the day to day operation of the following departments: Operating Room, Recovery Room, and Pre-Op Holding.
- Serves as a role model for professional nursing practice. Maintains 24-hour a day line management and responsibility in administration of personnel, fiscal, and material resources.
- Creatively responds to changes in the work setting. Participates in program planning for new projects. Knowledgeable in clinical areas of supervision, using defined processes to establish goals and outcomes which reflect systems integration.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Idaho or licensure eligible.
BSN or Bachelor of Science in a related field is required.
Three to four years of experience in specialty required.
Management experience preferred.
Certified Nurse Operating Room (CNOR) Certification required. Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
This facility is located in Southern Idaho, along the Snake River and right near the border of Washington state.