Labor and Delivery Nurse in Northwest Montana, about 2 hours from Kalispell and Glacier National Park.
This is a full time day or night shift
- The RN utilizes the nursing process in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating the nursing care of patients from admission to the department through discharge or transfer.
- Provides expert care and education to patients in the clinical setting, acts as a patient advocate, leader, and mentor for assistive personnel.
- The RN is knowledgeable in clinical nursing procedures, disease processes, interventions, and pharmacological agents. Manages patient loads in assigned timelines.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred.
- . Prefer recent experience to include Labor & Delivery, Mother/Baby, or Nursery.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider upon hire and NRP and ACLS within six (6) months of hire. AWHONN FHM and STABLE within the first year. Proficiency in English, verbal and written communication skills, and computer skills required. Prefer RNC-OB Certification
About the area:
Nestled in the Northern Rockies of Montana, surrounded by seven wilderness areas and at the confluence of three rivers, the city is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream.