Respiratory Therapist opening in the southeastern area of Missouri.
- Offering Sign On Bonus/Relocation Assistance
- Both day and night openings
Respiratory Therapist responsibilities:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Respiratory Therapist requirements:
- Associate's degree and a credential of Certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT).
- Will consider CRT or RRT certification
- Minimum of one year of acute care setting experience
This area is situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, It serves as a regional hub for education, health care, business and light industry for over 100,000 people.