ICU Nurse opening in the southeastern area of Missouri.
- Offering Sign On Bonus/Relocation Assistance
- Shift: nights 7p-7a
ICU Nurse responsibilities:
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures. Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse. Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ICU Nurse requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; Associates degree required; Bachelors degree preferred
- Nursing license in Missouri
- A minimum of one year of nursing experience in the ICU Nurse Unit along with acute care experience.
This area is situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, It serves as a regional hub for education, health care, business and light industry for over 100,000 people.