Ultrasound Tech opening in the southeastern area of Missouri.
- Offering Sign On Bonus/Relocation Assistance
- Shift: 9-7:30P With call coverage
Ultrasound Tech responsibilities:
- Performs diagnostic sonographic examinations utilizing ultrasonic equipment to locate, evaluate and record critical functional, pathological, and anatomical data. Must be able to perform Echocardiography, Vascular, OB and general sonograms. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
Ultrasound Tech requirements:
- Must be registered in Vascular Ultrasound.
- Requires a two year allied health degree, successful completion of an approved one-year program in Ultrasound Technology.
- Minimum of one year of experience in an acute care setting
- proficient in all US (Echo, Vascular, OB, General, ABD, etc)
This area is situated in Southeast Missouri midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, It serves as a regional hub for education, health care, business and light industry for over 100,000 people.