We are hiring for a qualified civilian Magnetic Resonance Technologist (MRI) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center in Fort Hood, Texas.
• Status: Full Time, approximately 32 hours per week
• Schedule: Weekends - Some weekdays as needed
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
The Magnetic Resonance Technologist (MRI) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) or the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the AMA OR
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) or the American Registry of Clinical Radiography Technologist in the specialty identified in the task order
• Board Certification: None
• Licensure/Registration: None
• Experience: One year of experience as a radiologic technologist or in the specialty area identified in the task order within the last two (2) years
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.