AllStaff Solutions is an established IT and Healthcare Services firm and we love what we do! It makes our day when we are able to help talented individuals find their next career move and our clients find qualified talent. We do this with a smile, with class, and above all, integrity! If you are interested in learning more, please apply or submit your resume today!
Job Title: RN Inpatient Case Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, assesses and evaluates care provided to members.
- Collaborates with physicians, other members of the multidisciplinary health care team and patient/family in the development, implementation and documentation of appropriate, individualized plans of care to ensure continuity, quality and appropriate resource use.
- Reviews, monitors, evaluates and coordinates the patient's hospital stay to assure that all appropriate and essential services are delivered timely and efficiently.
- Reviews all new inpatient admissions within 24 hours and begins the discharge planning process immediately.
- Assesses high risk patients in need of post-hospital care planning.
- Develops and coordinates the implementation of a discharge plan to meet each patient's identified needs; communicates the plan to physicians, patient, family/caregivers, staff and appropriate community agencies to enhance the effect of a seamless transition from one level of care to another across the continuum.
- Recommends alternative levels of care and ensures compliance with federal, state and local requirements
- Performs psychosocial assessments on all patients that meet the high risk indicators for discharge planning.
- Makes post discharge follow-up calls to all patients who are not referred to an ambulatory case/care management program.
- Attends scheduled rounds 2 times/week with the Physician Director of Resource Stewardship to discuss clinical course and discharge planning for assigned patients identifying any real or potential delays in care or quality of care issues.
- Minimum (2) two years of current clinical experience. Preferred two (2) years of experience within a defined area.
- Minimum of one year of RN inpatient case management experience.
- Current Georgia RN license required.
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association required.
- This is a 3 month contract opportunity with guaranteed full-time hours and possibility of extension.
- Set shift of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 11a-1130p
- Great pay!
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.