Great opportunity for a Medical Surgical Nurse Manager in the Houston area of Texas.
Full time, days, no weekends
Sign On Bonus is case by case, and Relocation Assistance available
Responsibilities of the Medical Surgical Nurse Manager
• Under the general supervision of the Director, the Nurse Manager assumes 24-hour responsibility for all functions of the unit.
• In collaboration with the Nurse Director and members of the Medical Staff, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Unit by all levels of practitioners.
• Initiates, guides, and directs the coordination of all Unit functions.
• Functions as a resource person for staff members and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
• Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided by the unit.
Requirements of the Medical Surgical Nurse Manager
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing is required.
• Current licensure in Texas as a Registered Nurse.
• Minimum of three (3) years of clinical experience in the area of specialty is required with emphasis on leadership and management experience.
• BLS or BCLS is required.
This facility located on the Southwest Freeway of Houston is a full services hospital providing range of health services.