Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Cardiac Cath Lab in the Houston area of Texas.
SHIFT: Full-time Days
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Cardiac Cath Lab
- The Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in the Cath Lab.
- In collaboration with the Medical Director of the Cath Lab, this individual is responsible for the on-going assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the Cath Lab
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Cardiac Cath Lab
- Current RN license in the State of Texas required or Compact Eligible
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing Required; Master's Degree in Nursing, Healthcare or Business Administration preferred
- 1+ years experience as an RN in Cardiac Cath Lab required; 3+ years experience as an RN in Cardiac Cath Lab preferred
- Must have Cardiac Cath Lab Director experience in an acute care setting
This facility is an acute care hospital that offers a variety of services including emergency care, cardiology, senor care and intensive care units.