Great opportunity for an CVICU Nurse in the San Antonio area of Texas.
- Both Day & Night openings with rotating weekends
- Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance.
Responsibilities of the CVICU Nurse
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
Requirements of the CVICU Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- RN License to practice as a professional registered nursing in the state of Texas
- At least 2 year recent cardiac experience
- BLS Certification required
This facility is the largest hospital in the city and is know for its emergency services cancer care. cardiology program and more.