Great opportunity for a Critical Care Nurse in the San Antonio area of Texas.
- SHIFT: Full time Days (rotating weekends) 7A-7P
- Offering Relocation Assistance & Sign On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Critical Care Nurse
- Apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborate with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Provide communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrate team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Have accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and for promoting a positive image of nursing
Requirements of the Critical Care Nurse
- A graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred,
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
- Minimum of six (6) months of clinical experience as a licensed Registered Nurse; must have recent Critical Care nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
This facility is recognized as the most respected and preferred healthcare provider in the South Texas community because of their outstanding team of nurses, medical professionals and physicians.