Great opportunity for a Nurse Director of Cardiac Service in the northern area of Florida.
SHIFT: Full Time No Weekends
Relocation Assistance negotiable
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Cardiac Service
- Responsible for overall management of the day-to-day operation of the Cardiac Clinical Unit.
- Performance improvement; policies and procedures; staffing/productivity; program development; and nursing care for specific patient populations.
- Works closely with staff, physicians, and other managers to ensure quality patient care.
- Guides the staff in the implementation of the nursing process and directs the cost effective allocation of resources.
Requirements of the Nurse Director of Cardiac Service
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN required
- FL RN License required before start date
- 3 to 5 years related experience to include strong leadership experience; must have cardiac experience/open heart/post-op/progressive care experience
- Acute care or specialty nursing experience as appropriate.
This facility is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida