Great opportunity for a Endoscopy Nurse in the northern area of Florida.
- Full time 8-5 pm shift - varies depending on cases; M-F no weekends; ON CALL is REQUIRED- on call is one weekend a month, 5/6 weekdays a month
- Offering Sign On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Endoscopy Nurse
Manages individualized, outcome oriented nursing care through the use of the nursing process. Provides care, treatment and services through the successful coordination and completion of a series of processes that include assessment, planning care, providing care, in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures
Requirements of the Endoscopy Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- One or more years of Endoscopy nursing experience
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
This facility is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida