Great opportunity for a Endoscopy Nurse Manager in the northern area of Florida.
Full time, day opening
Relocation Assistance negotiable
Responsibilities of the Endoscopy Nurse Manager
- Manage staff to ensure provision of safe and effective nursing care to assigned patients utilizing the nursing process. Responsibility for the direction and supervision of personnel assigned to deliver that care. You will take some call in rotation with the staff. Communicate with Physicians on a regular basis.
Requirements of the Endoscopy Nurse Manager
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; Bachelors degree in Nursing required or in the process of completing BSN
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- 3 or more years of related acute care Endoscopy experience required; will accept strong charge Operating Room Nurse/Operating Room Nurse Managers with some endoscopy exposure
- Management/supervisory experience
- BLS & ACLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
This facility is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida