Great opportunity for a Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Nurse in the San Antonio area of Texas.
Full-time Days and Nights opportunities (rotating weekends)
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Nurse
- The Registered Nurse (RN) is the patient and patient's family advocate.
- The RN consistently applies and utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
- The RN collaborates with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes.
- Communicates and utilizes interpersonal skills effectively and role models confidence and professionalism within nursing by active engagement in unit and organizational activities.
- Demonstrates team work, adaptability, and is a resource person to the patient care team
Requirements of the Progressive Care Unit (PCU) Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Associates, or Baccalaureate degree nursing program.
- Nursing License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of 2 year clinical experience as a licensed Telemetry Nurse
- BLS Certification
This facility has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog’s Hospital Safety Grade A. They offer a full array of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.