Great opportunity for a Emergency Room Nurse just south of the Orlando area of Florida.
- Emergency Room Charge Nurse (Days)
- Emergency Room Nurse (Nights) (7-7)
Offering Sign On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Emergency Room Nurse
- The Registered Nurse is responsible and accountable for the planning, directing, and provision of nursing care to patients in accordance with Florida Nurse Practice Act, physician's orders, recognized nursing techniques, policies, procedures, established standards and administrative policies.
Requirements of the Emergency Room Nurse
- FL RN License and/or approved multistate license
- ASN required, BSN preferred
- Minimum 1 year of recent Emergency Services Nursing experience
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Current PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) and/or ENPC (Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course) required
This facility is a Joint Commission accredited hospital that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida. Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.