Great opportunity for a Operating Room Scrub Technician in the Pensacola area of Florida.
SHIFT: Full time, Monday-Friday, evening, 3p-11p with call and weekend rotation
Responsibilities of Operating Room Scrub Technician
- Work in collaboration with the surgical team to provide care to the patient during a surgical/invasive procedure.
- Assist with coordination or supplies, instrumentation and equipment for the surgical procedure.
- Performs scrub duties for various surgical procedures/specialties following established department/hospital policies and procedures.
- Must be able to take call in compliance with hospital/department policy
Requirements of the Operating Room Scrub Technician
- Successful completion of Surgical Technologist program or commensurate experience.
- Does not have to be certified but at least one year of OR Tech experience
- Strong Ortho and Neuro experience as well as robotics
- Sterile technique knowledge required. Organizational, critical thinking, multi-tasking, and communication skills, in a detail oriented, customer-focused organization required. Ability to follow verbal instructions; reads and comprehends written instructions required. Basic computer skills are required. Ability to transport non-controlled products/substances is required.
This facility meets the community's healthcare needs in major services such as cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, oncology, orthopedics, robotic-assisted surgery, critical care, neurology/neurosurgery, emergency care, urology, behavioral health, gastroenterology, obstetrics, pulmonary, and rehabilitative medicine.