Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian RN Case Manager at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton near Oceanside, CA.
This contract position offers:
- Monday - Friday daytime hours
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Opportunity to care for our active-duty soldiers and their families
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years full-time experience within the last 5 years as an RN Case Manager
- Any state license accepted
- Bachelors Degree of Nursing from an accredited university required
- Must possess and maintain a current certification from one of the following accredited organizations:
-Commission for Case Manager Certification Certified Case Manager (CCM)
-Certification of Disability Management Specialists Commission: Certified Disability Management Specialist (CDMS)
-Association of Rehabilitation Nurses: Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
-American Board for Occupational Health Nurses Certified Occupational Health Nurse (COHN)
-National Board for Certification in Continuity of Care: Advanced Certification in Continuity of Care (ACCC)
-Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification: Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC)
-American Nurses Credentialing Center Nurse Case Manager (RN-NCM)
-National Academy of Certified Care Managers: Care Manager Certified (CMC)
- Or, in lieu of one of the above certifications, possess a Master’s Degree in Nurse Case Management from a program accredited by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation