Great opportunity for a ICU Nurse in the eastern area of Texas.
Full time, nights.
Responsibilities of the ICU Nurse
- The Registered Nurse administers professional nursing care to patients; assesses patient status; implements nursing interventions to modify or alleviate nursing care needs of patients or significant others with ages varying from adult to geriatric.
- Patient care plans are developed, implemented, and evaluated to promote recovery and ensure a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Demonstrates an ability to respond to and provide direction to a changing workload in a positive and professional manner.
Requirements of the ICU Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Nursing License in Texas
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in ICU-CVICU experience
This facility is nationally recognized for chest pain and stroke care, and dedicated to great patient service, with multi-specialty clinical expertise. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community