Great opportunity for a Med/Surg Registered Nurse just northeast of Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Shift: Nights, every other weekend rotation
Responsibilities of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse:
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the coordination of patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation.
- The Registered Nurse is responsible for the oversight of the plan of care and duties delegated to other healthcare team members.
- As a professional, the Registered Nurse contributes to the smooth operation of the nursing unit and for the development of self and others by being a role model and providing leadership.
- The Registered Nurse applies and implements the philosophy goals and objectives of The Facility promoting good public relations while maintaining patient/customer confidentiality and satisfaction.
Requirements of the Med/Surg Registered Nurse:
- Current licensed in State of Tennessee or Compact State as Registered Nurse, in good standing
- BLS Certification required
This facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and offers a full range of health care services, including a 7,000 square-foot, 24-hour emergency care unit.