Great opportunity for a Labor and Delivery Nurse in the northeastern area of Arkansas.
Full time, Shift: 7p-7a weekends included
Offering Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
Requirements of the Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; Associate's degree in Nursing required
- Nursing license in Arkansas
- 3-5 years of Labor and Delivery Nursing required
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS
This facility is a community healthcare provider with complete inpatient and outpatient care. They are a Joint Commission accredited facility.
This area is located east of Little Rock, Arkansas and south of Memphis, Tennessee. They provide affordable housing, quality of life, education and transformation.