Great opportunity for Telemetry Nurse in the southeastern area of Georgia.
Shift: FT Nights 7PM – 7AM
Offering Sign On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Telemetry Nurse
- Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
Requirements of the Telemetry Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing, Associates degree in Nursing required, Bachelors preferred.
- Nursing license in Georgia
- Minimum of 1 year of Telemetry nursing experience in an acute care setting
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
This facility is a Joint Commission accredited hospital dedicated to delivering technologically advanced medical attention in a respectful, caring environment.