Great opportunity for a Medical Technologist in the Gulf Coast area of Florida.
New graduates welcomed to apply
- Days, 7-7, full time
- Nights, 7-7, full time
- Evenings, 1-11
Responsibilities of Medical Technologist
- The Medical Technologist is responsible for various laboratory testing procedures
- Work customarily involves analytical testing of blood and/or other human biological specimens. Depending on campus and department - various pre and post analytical work processes are included in the work duties customarily performed.
Requirements of the Medical Technologist
- Must be a Florida licensed Medical TechnologistA State of Florida Technologist License is required OR the ability to obtain a license during the interview process
- ASCP is required if out of state
- A 2 Year/Associate Degree is required; A 4 Year/Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology is preferred
- New graduates welcomed to apply
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discount program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Student loan repayment
This facility is an acute care hospital proudly serving Bay County and surrounding communities for 40 years. The hospital was recently named a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® – heart failure, heart attack, pneumonia, surgical care, and perinatal care – for the fourth consecutive year and has achieved certifications for its stroke and wound care.