Great opportunity for a Operating Room Nurse in the Kissimmee area of Florida.
- Day shifts open - 8 hour/ 10 hour/ or 12- flexible
- MUST take on call- must be within 30mins to take on call (1 weekday and 1 weekend per month)
Responsibilities of the Operating Room Nurse
- Assesses, plans and evaluates the nursing care needs of the patient in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural period.
- Provides comfort and support for post-operative patients.
- Evaluates responses to treatments and interventions.
- Carries out physician orders.
Requirements of the Operating Room Nurse
- Current FL RN license required or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- At least 1 year of Operating Room nursing experience
- Previous experience in acute care setting
- Current BLS certifications thru AHA
This facility offers a variety of services, including emergency care, orthopedic, surgery, and diagnostic services.