Great opportunity for a Telemetry/Ortho Nurse in the northwestern area of Arizona.
Both Day and Night shifts available
Responsibilities of the Telemetry/Ortho Nurse
- This is a Department of Nursing Service position that provides delivery of patient care with the knowledge of a Registered Nurse. Must demonstrate the clinical ability to work as Primary RN on the Unit to which assigned. Must be able to coordinates the delivery of patient care on the Unit; completes required documentation; participates in patient/family teaching and discharge planning, effectively utilizing the Nursing Process.
Requirements of the Telemetry/Ortho Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school; Associate’s degree Required
- Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) License or Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) License required on hire
- Minimum of 1 years Med Surg/Telemetry or Ortho experience .
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- BCLS required on hire (once ACLS is obtained BCLS no longer required)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required within 60 days of hire
PALS and TNCC required within 6 months of hire
This area is a robust community with unique and diverse people with a small town life with Las Vegas close by. Close to Los Angeles, Sedona, Grand Canyon and Phoenix.