Great opportunity for a Labor and Delivery Nurse in the northwestern area of Arizona.
Both Day and Night shifts available
Responsibilities of the Labor and Delivery Nurse
- The Registered Nurse promotes and restores patients’ health by completing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care for a given population based upon age specific and cultural needs. . This position description does not restrict the right of management to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities with and without notice.
Requirements of the Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school; Associate’s degree Required
- Arizona Registered Nurse (RN) License or Compact State Registered Nurse (RN) License required on hire
- 2 years L&D ex.- Must be able to start IV on infant - Must have exp. caring for newborn
- Certifications Required Upon Hire: NRP - BLS - ACLS - AWOHNN (Fetal Heart Monitoring Certification)
- Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal, decision- making and team building skills are essential to joining the OB unit.. Able to help mentor new nurses working in the labor delivery unit.
This area is a robust community with unique and diverse people with a small town life with Las Vegas close by. Close to Los Angeles, Sedona, Grand Canyon and Phoenix.