Great opportunity for a ICU Nurse in the northern area of Florida.
SHIFT: Full Time 1 DAY 1 NIGHT openings; 7-7, no call, rotating weekends
Offering Sign On/Relocation Assistance
Responsibilities of the ICU Nurse
- Our Critical Care doctors are available bedside 24 hours a day, and we are staffed with a dynamic multidisciplinary team. This is a fast paced environment, and we deliver the highest level of care to our patients.
Requirements of the ICU Nurse
- Associate Degree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- One year experience within the last three (3) years in an acute care setting. Critical Care preferred.
- BLS & ACLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
This facility is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida