Great opportunity for a Mammographer in the central area of Wyoming.
- . This is a day shift position
Responsibilities of the Mammographer
- The Imaging Tech works collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and is responsible for providing quality diagnostic imaging. Consistently demonstrated knowledge and practice of radiation safety.
- Effectively interacts with patient and health team members, while maintaining standards of professional imaging.
- Consistently demonstrates competency in delivering care across the lifespan of Neonate Newborn (0-28 days), pediatric (29 days-10 years), adolescent (11 years-18 years), adult (19 years-55 years) and geriatrics (56+ years). Performs office duties, assists in file room, transports patients as necessary, and assists supervisor with other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Mammographer
- Current ARDMS Registry
- Current BLS Certification through American Heart Association
- Prior experience in Mammo.
- $1600 temp housing allowance
- Up to $2500 relocation reimbursement
- $3000 retention bonus following 24 months of continuous full-time employment
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of employment
About the the Area:
This town is located about 3 hrs from Jackson, WY and is known for its recreational opportunities, entertainment, relaxation, scenic beauty, business opportunities and just plain fun! Sinks Canyon State Park is nearby offering beautiful scenery and the mystery of seeing a river disappear into the side of the mountain.