Great opportunity for a Laboratory Manager in the central area of Wyoming.
Responsibilities of the Laboratory Manager
- The Laboratory Manager is responsible for the efficient operation of the hospital system laboratories. The manager establishes standards of quality, productivity and performance in accordance with hospital system policies and procedures and requirements of State and Federal regulatory agencies. Maintains strict controls over distribution and usage of controlled products.
- In combination with the Ancillary Services Director, maintain personal development plan and provide management development and coaching for other members of the team. Develop goals, standards, policies, procedures and practices. Implement and monitor indicators of quality. Promote both internal and external customer service through the development and implementation of programs and standards which reflect that goal.
Requirements of the Laboratory Manager
- Bachelor's degree required in Laboratory Science or related field
- Licensure/Registry required by MT, ASCP, HEW, or NCA
- 3-5 years' as Medical Technologist
- 3 years' experience in acute care environment
- 5 years' supervisory experience
- Current BLS
About the the Area:
This town is located about 3 hrs from Jackson, WY and is known for its recreational opportunities, entertainment, relaxation, scenic beauty, business opportunities and just plain fun! Located near major urban centers such as Salt Lake City, Utah, Billings, Montana, and Denver, Colorado an easy half-day drive away.