Currently seeking a Cath Lab Technologist in southeastern Arizona.
Sign on and relocation assistance
The responsibilities of the Cath Lab Technologist:
- Provides direct patient care and assists physician in the Cath Lab setting during invasive and noninvasive procedures.
- Demonstrates an understanding of all invasive and noninvasive procedures, the equipment and supplies for each procedure.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and judgment in assisting with the performance of imaging studies in the Cardiac Cath Lab. Proficient in interpreting ECGs and hemodynamic pressure monitoring. Duties include: Circulating, Physiologically monitoring patients during Cath Lab procedures, and performing sterile scrub duties for both diagnostic and interventional cardiac catheterization, vascular procedures, implantable devices and other cardiac procedures, assessing procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness, obtaining supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Cath Lab are met.
- Is responsible for overall care and evaluation of patients having catheterization or other heart related procedures performed in the Catheterization Lab.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, critical thinking and team player skills with all levels of the healthcare team.
The requirements of the Cath Lab Technologist:
- Preferred: Associates or better.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED or better.
- Required: 1-2years of Cath Lab experience
- ARRT(CI), (VI) or ARRT (CV); CCI – RCIS
- BLS, ACLS, Current AZ MTRBE License or CCI - RCIS
About the area:
Discover soaring mountain peaks under extraordinary skies, rich history, and room to roam. With 275 days of sunshine and a temperate climate, the city is a year 'round destination for outdoor adventure, authentic history, and global cuisine. The city is located just over an hour from Tucson, AZ. Tucked into Arizona’s lower right corner, the County invites you to disconnect and recharge. The expanse of mountain and sky, from sunrise to sunset, makes flipping your phone from selfie to scenic simple. Discover a just-right climate, with short-sleeve temperatures, sunny days, and starry nights. Walk, hike, bike, or climb the landscape that bears the names of legends, like Chiricahua, Cochise, Geronimo, Slaughter, and the infamous Tombstone. You’ll find endless exploration and plenty of ways to get in your 10,000 steps. Settle into world-class birding hotspots that offer sightings of more than 400 bird species