Great opportunity for a CVICU Nurse in the northern area of Florida.
SHIFT: Full-Time Night Shift 7p-7a (rotating weekends); no call; May be able to move to Days once gained experience in the unit)
Offering Sign On Bonus with commitment
Responsibilities of the CVICU Nurse
- Cardiovascular intensive care unit that specializes in complex aortic surgery, minimally invasive valve replacement, and mechanical circulatory support.
With a nationally recognized medical director, we are rapidly growing surgical volume and recently implemented flagship cardiogenic shock/Impella program.
We have a designated unit educator devoted to keeping you up to date on education and will support and guide you to reach your full potential.
- Focus on Open Heart, also take PCU overflow, some vascular patients.
Requirements of the CVICU Nurse
- Associate Degree, or BSN required
- State of Florida RN License or appropriate compact licensure required. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- BLS & ACLS AHA provider required at the time of hire.
This facility is a full-service medical and surgical acute care center serving North Central Florida