Great opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse just north of Kansas City, MO.
Full time, day and night openings, working 12 hour shifts, no call, maybe required to work a weekend and/or holiday as needed.
Offering Sign On Bonus
Responsibilities of the Mental Health Nurse
- Acute care, inpatient, and adult psychiatric units. Persons age 18 years and older, including the geriatric population are served
Completes assessment/reassessment of patient and documents in medical record.
• Analyzes the information collected to determine patient’s needs and expected outcomes.
• Develops and implements plan of care based upon the assessment, diagnosis, and expected outcomes of patient.
• Oversees the delegation of the plan to other licensed and unlicensed personnel.
• Ensures a discharge plan is a part of the individualized plan of care as appropriate to the population served.
• Engages in patient/family/staff teaching to achieve the desired patient outcomes.
Requirements of the Mental Health Nurse
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing; Associates degree required
- Nursing license in Missouri
- Two years of experience
- ACLS, BLS
This facility is committed to providing the best and safest care, while creating a warm, inviting environment for our patients, family members and caregivers. Their innovative life-care model combines traditional health care and a focus on key life elements that affect overall wellness