We are hiring for a qualified civilian Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi.
• Status: Full-Time, Independent Contractor
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, 6:30am – 3:30pm
The Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists (CRNA) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master's degree in nursing
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, approved by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs (COA)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP), Pediatric Life Support (PALS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse anesthetist as required in the task order
• Experience: Minimum of 36 months experience within the last 48 months
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.