Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
1. DNP, FNP or ENP from an accredited nursing school
2. 5+ years of primary care experience; specialty in Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine
3. Licensed in CA
4. Experience delivering virtual care
5. Experience using EMR tools such as Athena
6. Familiarity using e-consults (i.e. messaging platform) for specialty services
7. Experience being metrics driven in a practice setting as it relates to population health management, quality benchmarks, and productivity
8. Available for full-time hours each week.
- Provide exceptional care for your panel of patients (18+) virtually (phone, messaging, video)
- Meet with patients in person as needed
- Provide continuity of care to patients with a wide range of acuity from young/healthy to chronic conditions (DM, HTN, COPD, CAD, etc).
- Collaborate with MD/DO on Care Team on complex patients / escalated cases.
- Follow up on labs, imaging, and closed loop communication with other providers where necessary.
- Use tooling to enable virtual “exams” including remote home monitoring equipment, remote physical exam, remote point of care diagnostics (ie TytoCare or Butterfly).
- Collaborate with and supervise RNs, MAs.
- Advocate on behalf of the Care Team specific capabilities necessary for your region or patient population mix (e.g. adding Specialist access within Care Team).
- Help develop clinical guidelines and continuous improvement of Care Model.
- Work with Product and Operations to give feedback on ways to improve workflows and tooling to reflect best care practices
. - Be available for on call shifts and to answer critical labs escalations.
- Be willing to flex into other service lines (ie Virtual Urgent Care) - Maintain a flexible patient schedule
-- this may include scheduled early morning visits (7am) and early evening visits (7pm) with occasional Saturday visits as we understand patient preferences.
- Participate in collaborative care with virtual behavioral health Specialists (and potentially other Specialists!)