- Schedules, reschedules, and/or verifies patient appointments.
- Determine type of appointment needed, determine appointment availability and schedule appointments.
- Educates members on proper use of Health Plan systems and facilities.
- Responds to member questions and concerns, and acts as an advocate for their service, needs, and interests
- 1+ years of customer services experience in a healthcare-related field.
- Working knowledge of PC
- Must have effective telephone communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously, excellent “people skills” and ability to interact with professionals as well as patients and staff.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts available
- May need to work some weekends - flexibility a plus
- Mandatory to attend all training days
- Appointment-setting experience in a clinical setting or health care service role a major plus!
- Full-time, 13-week assignment with healthcare benefits and a possibility of extending.
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.