At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Cardiac Catheterization Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at the Keesler Medical Center at Keesler Air Force Base in Biloxi, Mississippi.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday, between the hours of 6:00am – 6:00pm * Rotating On Call (1:3), must live within 30 minutes of Keesler Air Force Base
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Cardiac Catheterization Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: High School Diploma
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Advance Cardiac Life Support certification is a must
• Highly encourage to have Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist, RCIS a 3 years of experience as a 1st assist scrub & monitor technician in a cardiac cath lab with COR approval
• Licensure/Registration: None
• Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience as a 1st assist scrub & monitor technician within the last 5 years.
• Must be fully trained and have technical capability of operations and maintenance of highly sophisticated cardiac catheterization lab instrument and equipment during specialized cardiac procedures
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United State, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.