Job Titles: UM/LPN/RN/LVN/LNA/CNA
Location: NH, MA, ME, VT, WA, CA, WV, NM, FL, KY
LPN/LVN (Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse)
- Plans and manages patient care according to each patient’s needs.
- Interviews patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtains patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provides routine care for patients.
- Observes patients’ health.
- Reviews medical charts.
- Accompanies patients to their rooms.
- Assists physicians and registered nurses.
- Communicates with patients and their families.
- Prepares specimens for lab courier.
- Administers medications.
- Provides wound care.
- Prepares and administers injections and/or enemas.
- Assists with patient comfort.
- Monitors catheters.
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures including EKG, phlebotomy, venipuncture, PFT, and Doppler.
Completion of state approved training program (generally in the form of a diploma, certificate, or associate degree)
- LPN license
- BLS/ACLS (Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification- Optional
Administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients' conditions.
- Assess and evaluate patients' needs for, and responses to, care rendered.
- Apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management decisions.
- Provide primary and emergency care for occupational and non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as ordered.
- Collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for all patients.
- Direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of professional nursing.
- Current state licensure as a registered nurse and BLS certification required.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Nursing from an accredited university
- American Heart Association BLS/CPR
- ACLS certification
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Basic computer skills.
- Professional, friendly attitude.
Please feel free to Text/email me or Call me at 571-447-9090 for more details
W: (571) 447-9090