- Answer incoming calls.
- Determine type of appointment needed, determine appointment availability and schedule appointments.
- Prioritize member's need and offer alternatives to member when appropriate.
- Determine if calls are urgent or emergent and refer to RNs as appropriate following established guidelines.
- Compose messages to providers or other medical staff based on member requests.
- Initiate telephone calls to physicians or other medical office staff when indicated to assist members.
- 1+ years of customer services experience in a healthcare-related field.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Must obtain passing score on Customer Care Simulation assessment.
- Must have effective telephone communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple demands simultaneously, excellent “people skills” and ability to interact with professionals as well as patients and staff.
- Must be able to meet all onboarding requirements according to JCAHO.
- This is a 6 month, full-time opportunity with excellent pay and full healthcare benefits, with the possibility of extending.
- May need to work some weekends
- Flexibility is a plus!
AllStaff Solutions is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer and terms of employment are without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. AllStaff Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.