Lucrative Sign on bonus.
RN Manager supervises other RN’s, LVNs and all other certified hands-on care staff (CNAs and CMAs). The Supervisor assists in organizing and administering the department of nursing while providing quality nursing care and assumes responsibilities . This is a second shift 3-11pm.
- Graduate from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current nursing licensure as a registered nurse and or licensed vocational nurse in the state in which practicing.
- A minimum of two years’ experience in supervision.
- Demonstrates leadership ability and capability to work effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English through both speech and writing.
- Working knowledge of federal, state and county laws governing skilled care facilities.
- Commitment to resident care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Understands and agrees to improve and / or enhance each resident’s quality of care, quality of life.
- Assists in supervising the assignment and scheduling of nursing staff to meet resident needs.
- Provides nursing care on shift when needed. If LVN, provides focused assessments of residents, including provision of data to RN for further actions.
- Periodically checks resident’s records and reports.
- Keeps the Director informed of potential problems or problem areas within the nursing department with accurate reporting.
- Review transcription of Physician orders to resident charts, with medications and treatment sheets to assure that they are accurate and current.
- Ensure that all residents are protected.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate awareness of proper infection control practice by using universal precautions and following policies are procedures
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Relocation for out of town candidate
- Sign on bonus