Job Description of General Clinical Psychologist
● Provide outpatient interventions addressing social, emotional, developmental, and behavioral
concerns for patients across the lifespan with a variety of behavioral, health, medical, and
● Work within a team model by collaborating and integrating care with treatment interventions and
goals of other disciplines (nutrition, academic, wellness, life skills).
● Provide sensitive interventions addressing economically and socially disadvantaged individuals.
● Deliver follow-up telehealth services to rural patients.
● Engage patients and families to develop treatment plans that address identified goals.
● Consult with primary and specialty care, teachers, and other care providers.
Clinical Psychologist Qualifications
● Candidates MUST have a Ph.D./PsyD in Clinical, Counseling, from an APA-accredited graduate
program and have (or be in process of obtaining) a Minnesota license.
● Completion of an APA-accredited internship in clinical psychology is required. Supervision until
licensure will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants should be available to work 2 to 4
days per week (minimum 15 and up to 32 hours/week commitment) depending on location and
type of services provided.
● An ideal candidate will be team-oriented, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and have a
strong interest and/or understanding in advancing the integration of psychology, nutrition, and
● Additional training and supervision available for psychologists open to expanding their scope of
practice to include health & behavior assessments, consultation & liaison, and
neurodevelopmentally sensitive treatment approaches.
Clinical Psychologist position offers competitive hourly/salary wage for time worked (NOT based on RVUs, billable hours, or payments received). Apply today at email@example.com.
General Psychologist Benefits include:
● sign-on bonus
● on-boarding credentialing
● flexible schedule
● yearly continuing education stipends
● paid supervision time, valued work-life balance
● support from excellent administrative staff
● access to current insurance contracts and established referral sources
● supportive individual and group consultation
● recruiting bonuses
● employee and family discounts on supplements and nutrition labs
● multidisciplinary rounds and didactics
● networking opportunities throughout the healthcare community