Great company with great culture is looking to add to our select and driven staff. General Practitioner Psychologist Ph.D. or PsyD to work with all ages and families to address behavioral health, coping, and eating and chemical use disorders.
Part-time role to work both within a clinic and hospital environments as patient needs dictate. Excellent compensation and growth potential.
Job Description of General Clinical Psychologist
● Provide outpatient interventions addressing social, emotional, developmental, and behavioral
concerns for patients across the lifespan with a variety of behavioral, health, medical, and
● Work within a team model by collaborating and integrating care with treatment interventions and goals of other disciplines (nutrition, academic, wellness, life skills).
● Provide sensitive interventions addressing economically and socially disadvantaged individuals.
● Deliver follow-up telehealth services to rural patients.
● Engage patients and families to develop treatment plans that address identified goals.
● Consult with primary and specialty care, teachers, and other care providers.
Clinical Psychologist Qualifications
● Candidates MUST have a Ph.D./PsyD in Clinical, Counseling, from an APA-accredited graduate program and have (or be in process of obtaining) a Minnesota license.
● Completion of an APA-accredited internship in clinical psychology is required. Supervision until licensure will be considered on an individual basis. Applicants should be available to work 2 to 4 days per week (minimum 15 and up to 32 hours/week commitment) depending on location and type of services provided.
● An ideal candidate will be team-oriented, able to adapt to a fast-paced environment, and have a strong interest and/or understanding in advancing the integration of psychology, nutrition, and medicine.
● Additional training and supervision available for psychologists open to expanding their scope of practice to include health & behavior assessments, consultation & liaison, and
neurodevelopmentally sensitive treatment approaches.
Clinical Psychologist position offers competitive hourly/salary wage for time worked (NOT based on RVUs, billable hours, or payments received). Apply today at email@example.com.
General Psychologist Benefits include:
● sign-on bonus
● on-boarding credentialing
● flexible schedule
● yearly continuing education stipends
● paid supervision time, valued work-life balance
● support from excellent administrative staff
● access to current insurance contracts and established referral sources
● supportive individual and group consultation
● recruiting bonuses
● employee and family discounts on supplements and nutrition labs
● multidisciplinary rounds and didactics
● networking opportunities throughout the healthcare community